OPI ISL How Does Your Zen Garden Grow? ISLT86 0.5oz
Tuesday, January 22, 20197:53 PM(View: 1034)
OPI The Tokyo Collection
Spring 2019 Collection
Tokyo Nail Collection by OPI is named for the city that mixes the ultramodern with the traditional, this collection includes 12 permanent shades for Spring 2019, Tokyo offers a stunning and diverse array of colors for inspiration, from the bright, metallic pinks, purples and blues of neon-lit skyscrapers to the saturated greens and oranges found in the city's many beautiful gardens.
School uniform shades have never been more chic. Pair with a classic nail shape for a stylish look.
Made in the USA.
- Another Ramen-tic Evening T81
- Arigato from Tokyo T82
- Hurry-juku Get This Color! T83
- All Your Dreams in Vending Machines T84
- Samurai Breaks a Nail T85
- How Does Your Zen Garden Grow? T86
- I'm On a Sushi Roll T87
- Suzi-san Climbs Fuji-san T88
- Tempura-ture is Rising! T89
- Kanpai OPI! T90
- Chopstix and Stones T91